28 Page iPhone Review ! ! ! ! !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Wow I just realized something i'm going to miss on my blackjack when I get the iPhone... The Profiles! (indoor, outdoor, meeting, silent, etc) you could set up different ringers, volumes, and alerts. Pretty nice when you go from somewhere quiet to loud, or walk into a meeting and want vibrate only. You didn't have to go through and change everything, just select which profile you wanted. Oh well i'm sure the many many many things it does will make up for the few things it doesn't....

EricFink

Jun 19, 2007
That was a great read. Tons of good points, and props to the iPhone, as well as an honest, unbiased view of the errors of the iPhone. The final words segment on the last page was perfect.

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, what a great review! It took me a while to read it but it's spot on! Good job to the reviewer...

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
The most interesting point I found was - "it appears that you have to pay a $3/month fee to enable push support on your Yahoo mail account."

Has anyone come across this? Maybe this is why so many can't get the Yahoo email to push successfuly.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
The most interesting point I found was - "it appears that you have to pay a $3/month fee to enable push support on your Yahoo mail account."

Has anyone come across this? Maybe this is why so many can't get the Yahoo email to push successfuly.
i think thats true i remember hearing about that a while ago