29 Different Colors for the iPhone by ColorWare

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
that's not the same, that thread refers to the cnet link that talks about the black back casing from cnn.cn, not the same as the OP as cnn.cn does not put the casing on for you. :cool:
Trust me when I say, this is a dupe thread. He just copied the wrong link, without checking it first. Just like when he's always trying to be first out with some new news story, and doesn't search for it, first. LOL

dwp1975

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Rockville, MD
Trust me when I say, this is a dupe thread. He just copied the wrong link, without checking it first. Just like when he's always trying to be first out with some new news story, and doesn't search for it, first. LOL
I digress :sick:

I'll let the thread patrol handle this one...lol

back to learning this iPhone...lol

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
^

Wow,

I just was trying to help people see some new accessories for their iPhone. I meant no harm :( . I will use the search tool first next time.

Thanks again for making people feel real small on a forum that should be helpful :(

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Wow,

I just was trying to help people see some new accessories for their iPhone. I meant no harm :( . I will use the search tool first next time.

Thanks again for making people feel real small on a forum that should be helpful :(
There's no reason to feel bad about it. Even the people who claim to "live here" make this mistake...often.

It's not a complaint to you, just a notice. We're having rampant re-posts as of recently, and we're just trying to spread the word of "search". lol

Also, to show the importance of thread title relevancy.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Wow,

Welcome to EverythingiPhone. This site is here to help.

-Chris

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Man, I SO WANT one of the Macbook Pro's in either Jet Black or Dragon green. Argh... you just had to post the link to this website... now I won't stop thinking about it.

I think the yellow iPhone looks wicked cool too. Hehe.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
so I called these guys this morning to get more info. They were not very friendly when they found out I just wanted to ask some questions and not buy yet. Anyways they have your phone for at least 2weeks not counting sending it to them and then shipping back to you. So in total you may not have a phone for a month. They coat your phone kinda like they paint a car. Its suppose to be chip resistant too. I just can't see me not having my baby for a month and I don't want anyone else playing with her or looking at her while I'm not around. A WHOLE MONTH! No thanks, it looks cool though how you design it on their website any way you want.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Yeah, I'm more interested in a black or green Macbook Pro than I am in having them mess with my iPhone. Like you, I don't want to send it to anyone and be without it for weeks... or void the warranty. I wonder, if you buy a Macbook Pro through them will Apple still honor the warranty?