2g stuck on pineApple boot up. Help

anixon92

Apr 10, 2009
2g jb unlocked. 2.
Phone willboot to pineApple and then to battery screen showing very little red then goes black screen

I just replace battery and nothing. Will not connect to pc or iTunes. The above pineApple screen will only show up if I connect to electric charger. USB to pc nothing.
Any help. Tried dfu nothing
thanks

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Sounds like the battery is toast. Did you replace it yourself or let someone that knows what they are doing do it?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
How long did you let it charge? When you see that screen, it means the battery is very close to being totally out of juice - usually it'll take a while to charge it enough so that it's recognized by a computer.

anixon92

Apr 10, 2009
well i don't believe it can be my solding job. because i have tried 4 batterys (new) now and still same thing. even took battery out of working phone fully charged and the same thing......
i think it is APPLES GREAT SOFTWARE PROBLEM... i guess i will wait till some other company makes a good phone. and junk this ****

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Umm, definitely not a software problem if the battery comes up and then the whole thing dies. That means its the battery.