30 days and the iPhone

Devori

Jun 15, 2007
Long island NY
Been a long while since ive posted.. Im coming back to AT&T today, really bored with the sidekick slide.. and want to know if im within my 30 day trial period, will i be able to return the phone I get today for the iPhone 3g When it is released on the 11th? Thank you in advance!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Been a long while since ive posted.. Im coming back to AT&T today, really bored with the sidekick slide.. and want to know if im within my 30 day trial period, will i be able to return the phone I get today for the iPhone 3g When it is released on the 11th? Thank you in advance!
i believe Apple gives only 14 days, so you would not be within time to exchange for the 3G model. i think i read somewhere that Apple was making concessions for people that bought v1 in weeks before v2 was available, but don't quote me on that.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Devori said:

i think so........ask someone at AT&T...I'm not 100% sure....

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It would be hard to find a new first gen iPhone today at an Apple store. You might be able to locate one at an AT&T store.

At this point, you may want to save yourself some possible headache by waiting until July 11 to get one.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Like Cols said, you're pretty much out of luck picking up a V1 at an Apple or AT&T store they've been sold out for months. I suggest waiting and getting an iPhone 3G on the 11th.

- John

Devori

Jun 15, 2007
Long island NY
Guys, im so sorry for not being clear in my post.. what i meant was, if i sign up today, with a nokia, or a Samsung, will i be able to return that phone for the iPhone 3g when it is released on the eleventh.. i mean i will be within my 30 day trial period. i just want to make sure there are no special restrictions regarding this iPhone release.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Yes you have a 30 days risk free trail, you have 30 days to try the phone, if you return it damaged or without all the accessories, you will be charged a restocking fee.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yes you have a 30 days risk free trail, you have 30 days to try the phone, if you return it damaged or without all the accessories, you will be charged a restocking fee.
You are also responsible for the call time usage during the 30 day trial period.

Devori

Jun 15, 2007
Long island NY
Again.. i must be clear... i signed up yesterday with a nokia 6555... will i be able to return it for the iPhone on the 11th?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Again.. i must be clear... i signed up yesterday with a nokia 6555... will i be able to return it for the iPhone on the 11th?
You should be able to exchange it for the iPhone just as long as you're within the thirty day trial period.