30 Seconds To Mars 'Artifact'

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just saw this trailer for a new 30 Seconds To Mars documentary. If I ever gain access to iTunes, I'm going to buy it. Looks cool and I absolutely love this band. Wonder if @Europa has seen this yet?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I haven't seen it yet. I'm going to download it right now. I'm also really excited to see Jared Leto in "Dallas Buyers Club," but it isn't showing in my city so I'll have to wait a while.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I watched it last night. It was good documentary and quite the eye opener. I didn't realize the extent of corruption in music industry and how much control the record labels have over the musicians.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I watched it last night. It was good documentary and quite the eye opener. I didn't realize the extent of corruption in music industry and how much control the record labels have over the musicians.
Showed my wife the trailer and she was super-excited to watch it. We'll probably watch it over the weekend or even the following weekend. We're still trying to watch the new Star Trek movie. Last week, I wanted to watch the first one as a proper lead-in to the new movie. I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed the first film.

I had my 2-year old rocking out to Vox Populi today in the car. She was clapping her hands and sort of singing. Noise is probably a more appropriate term.