300 pages iPhone bill?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Statement

How is it even possible for one person to generate that kind of usage in one month? I know of small corporate plans with a half dozen phones or so that don't generate bills that long.

Sad...very sad.
What happens is if you set your iPhone to check your e-mail say once every 15 minutes that will be: ((60/15)*24*30) = 2880, times per month, the satement will indicate that usage although there will be no charge for it. I reset my phone to check e-mail manually--no big deal.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
My two bills so far have averaged 15 - 20 pages. It lists every little time you even access the weather or use maps or surf.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
LOL... and they say SUVs are bad for the environment...

Sounds like AT&T needs a lesson in environmentally-friendly billing practices...

MadDog31

Bronze
May 15, 2007
Wilmington, NC
www.bitterfans.com
And I thought my 35-page bill was ridiculous. I wish they offered bills in PDF format...or maybe they do and I haven't been able to see it.

And the chick in that pic at the top of the link is unbelievable...good lord. I want to thank her for reporting this to us...for picture reasons.

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
ROFL! That girl actually gave me a tour of the school I decided to go to for multimedia technology. She was in the class that graduated 1 year before i did.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I did think that it was a nice touch to use the Apple iPhone commercial music in the background. I went paperless and my second bill came as paper anyway. I need to check on that again to see what happened.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
And I thought my 35-page bill was ridiculous. I wish they offered bills in PDF format...or maybe they do and I haven't been able to see it.

And the chick in that pic at the top of the link is unbelievable...good lord. I want to thank her for reporting this to us...for picture reasons.
The do. Sign into the AT&T wireless site, https://www.wireless.att.com, on the upper right, click the login link or sign up now if you haven't already. Once logged in, click the Bill & Payments link and then you will see and option for paperless billing on the left. I have not gotten a paper bill from AT&T/cingular for the last few years. You can even go back 1 year to look at older statements.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
paperless billing

i tried searching the website for paperless billing can someone please post the link. Also what does it show the websites as well

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
i hate that there only option is to send you a book or online only... when i had my nextel i was getting 30 page bills but i just went on my online account and took off detailed billing... so i just get a 3 page bill with my usage, charges, and overages... not every thing i did on it for the month... but att seems not to think thats a good idea obviously

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
It's getting really annoying how often it happens that the whole discussion is about a movie but I can't comment because I can't view it on the iPhone. I'm treating the iPhone as a serious web browsing device, but Apple needs to correct this one glaring difficiency.

Sorry to be off the bill topic.