3G and Yahoo?

dblaron

Bronze
Feb 17, 2007
Ok I hope that I am not crazy but has anyone else had a problem with their iPhone after the WWDC? I all of a sudden cannot log into my Yahoo with my iPhone after the Keynote. it is like they have already changed things with the .mac site. or .imap.apple.mail.com. I can get my mail from all my other accounts and even was able to login to yahoo with my desktop... I even changed my password and deleted the account on my phone and started a new one. The same thing again. Any ideas? Or could someone else with yahoo and an iPhone try it?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Ok I hope that I am not crazy but has anyone else had a problem with their iPhone after the WWDC? I all of a sudden cannot log into my Yahoo with my iPhone after the Keynote. it is like they have already changed things with the .mac site. or .imap.apple.mail.com. I can get my mail from all my other accounts and even was able to login to yahoo with my desktop... I even changed my password and deleted the account on my phone and started a new one. The same thing again. Any ideas? Or could someone else with yahoo and an iPhone try it?
My Yahoo's working fine. Not sure what's going on with your account.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
works fine for me too

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
The problem is most likely from Yahoo