3G Case help

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
Does anyone know of a case that will work with the following products:

- iPod dock
- Belkin FM transmitter
- Armbad for the gym

I am looking for a case that I can still use all of the above products, so far...no luck! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Any case with either a slide away bottom (incase slider, contour flick, griffin form etc) will do the trick for the dock and the fm transmitter. The arm band may be an issue.

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
Id rather stay away from having to remove something from the phone everynight or anytime I use it in my vehicle.

Incase slider is a P.O.S. I went through 2 of them that you could not even get off of the phone with out being on the vergue of damaging the phone or breaking the case. One of them I broke the case and the other is sitting here not being used. Incase's customer service is great, as they gave me a full refund.

Anyone wanna buy a Incase Slider in Black? LOL!

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
R1mania I would actually like to see your incase slider and see what the problem is with it. Is it for a 3G? I really have 0 problems with my case and you seem to be the onlyone that does.

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
R1mania I would actually like to see your incase slider and see what the problem is with it. Is it for a 3G? I really have 0 problems with my case and you seem to be the onlyone that does.
I cant be the ONLY person with problems if when I called INCASE they said A LOT of people had called with complaints about some of the white ones, and they knew they had a "bad batch" out there.

Either way, I wouldn't buy the case. I don't want a case that is soo hard to get off I risk damaging the phone I paid $300 for.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
your the only one that I have heard of sorry I should have worded that a little better. Well I'm glad I didn't get one of the bad batch

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
I just received my iSkin Solo case and the belt clip. Overall the case and clip are very nice. You get full function of the screen with out any hangups. The case is slim and gives the phone a good feel in your hand.

Now for the bad... For me it is not compatible with any iPhone accessory I have. I can not use it in my armband case for the gym, will not fit into my Belkin FM transmitter and it doesn't work with the iPhone dock (which I knew before hand). It is suppose to work with the universal dock though.

I think my iPhone will be naked for life with just a screen protector. Does anyone want to purchase the iSkin in white with a belt clip? If so, email me at r1mania@aol.com.