3G iPhone battery life?

QuE1999

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Ok, so one of the major selling points and major reasons I fell in love with the iPhone was because the battery life was so wonderful. I was browsing the web, talking, and listening to music all day long... But now that the 3G iPhone is coming out I'm trying to find out really how good the battery is going to be on this one and whether or not its worth the 3G aspect?... Also, will there be an option to turn 3G off and go with Edge, thus improving the battery life? Also, is the battery 'improved' or does it have more capacity, or is it the same battery thats in my current iPhone?.. All input welcome. Thanks..

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
No one knows the answer to your question except the select few that are testing an iPhone at Apple. Apple has posted the battery specs, so why don't you compare them to the first gen iPhone and then you can make a good comparison. The next gen iPhone does have a bigger battery, which you'll know from doing the comparison I suggested. As for turning off EDGE, there have been some rumors about a preference for that. Try searching around and you'll find some threads on it.

Joe