3G iPhone - LEAKED PICTURE!

ddrricky

Aug 12, 2007
http://web-mobile.net/

this seems like it may be the first legitamite photo of the new iPhone. Take a look! Follows all of the speculations: front facing camera, new color, thicker with beveled sides.

COULD THIS BE IT?! :eek:

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Looks pretty convincing, especially if they keep releasing more pictures every now and then. I doubt its just a iPhone clone but it could be.

Edit:

It says...

Confirmation as to the existence of a model 16 and 32 Go, with three colors available immediately after the announcement. (Black, Silver & Red even if the (Red) has yet to confirm because some models will be available in Product (Red), but Apple seems to want to limit their sales in this color?)

akaremo44

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
May be a dumb question but where are the buttons in the last pic of iPod/ iPhone?
Also, don't know what it is saying about the pics but the one in the box at the top shows what appears to be a silver top and bottom of screen and the last pic has black top and bottom around screen. Just my observation and as stated I do not know what each pic is describing

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
The last pic that shows the Ipod/ iPhone face down but the iPhone on the right has no vibrate or volume buttons on the side where mine are on my phone
I don't see a picture with them face down, do you mean face up? If so I think the iPod touch is covering those buttons.

akaremo44

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I don't see a picture with them face down, do you mean face up? If so I think the iPod touch is covering those buttons.
Sorry, yes the face up pic.

I am holding my phone and the button location should not be blocked by the iPod according to where they are on my phone.
Just my observation.
Like I have said in the past, I thought I was wrong but it was a mistake.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
This is fake guys. Notice how the picture of the iPhone in the box doesn't have a front facing camera while the picture of the real iPhone in the next picture does. Not consistent.

ddrricky

Aug 12, 2007
well it's interesting that the site went down as soon as the pictures starting getting attention. right after engadget posted as well. not necessarily implying anything...just ironic

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i cant get it to work .. but i saw another pic of a (red) phone... and there is a missing lock button that they are focusing on...

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Seems only a lucky few got a chance to see these pics. Page has been down for hours.