3G iPhone name?

Mar 18, 2007
Heres something what do you think will be the new iPhones name, it cant be iPhone2 or 3G iPhone. or will it just be iPhone?will Jobs have something up his sleeves...comment below

Last edited by a moderator:

Bboy iphone

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
NJ
heres something wat do you think will be the new iPhones name, it cant be iPhone2 or 3G iPhone. or will it just be iPhone?will Jobs have something up his sleeves...comment below
It probably will be 3G iPhone.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
If Apple uses the same kind of names they do with the iPods, they may name it iPhone, but call it 2nd Generation.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah it very well might be called iPhone just like Lisa said. It would make sense. So would iPhone 3G or 3g iPhone.

Mar 18, 2007
id love jobs wonderous miracle phone...or the..
screwwithmeandiBrick

H

Hayesimus

Steve jobs is becoming like Willy Wonka. Only its, Stevey Jobsa and the Technolate Factory...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Apple 3G iPhone(2G), but I think its more appropriate to call it the iPhone 2G, cause even though 3G is being the most hyped feature, I don't really see as being the main feature cause theres also GPS, and v2.0 along with faster hardware, and others I may not have been informed about.

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
The marketing name will probably remain iPhone, but the model number will change. I don't like how it's being called iPhone 3G, so I'm calling it the next gen iPhone.

Joe

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
i wouldn't be surprised if they announce multiple phones in the iPhone line (maybe not all at the conference but maybe by xmas).
My guess is iPhone Pro for the top of the line.

H

Hayesimus

iPhone II...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
i wouldn't be surprised if they announce multiple phones in the iPhone line (maybe not all at the conference but maybe by xmas).
My guess is iPhone Pro for the top of the line.
Makes sense but which would most likely be bought? Cause if their were a pro, it probably wouldn't be as fun, and media featured as say a regular iPhone would be ya kno?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
If Apple uses the same kind of names they do with the iPods, they may name it iPhone, but call it 2nd Generation.
+1

I think they would probably use a name or title like that.