3G iPhone release in UK

Dec 15, 2007
Hiya guys,

Jus wondering if any of you out there know if the 3g version of the iPhone is going to be released in the UK at the same time as the US version (i.e June/July) or later.

I have been waiting to get an iPhone since the turn of the year, however with the 3G iPhone immenent, i decided to wait.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

turbunator1992

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Lots of reports are suggesting that the 3G iPhone will be released internationally around the same time as it will be released in the States. It's really all speculation at this point however and we'll hopefully get a better answer at the WWDC.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I can see them doing that also. The iPhone has flopped big time in Europe, due to it not being 3G. They need to get it out there fast. I think O2 use the current iPhone's as door wedges now.

Lots of reports are suggesting that the 3G iPhone will be released internationally around the same time as it will be released in the States. It's really all speculation at this point however and we'll hopefully get a better answer at the WWDC.

manpita

May 9, 2008
I need Crack for iPhone softwares

Can anyone out there help me with Crack/Serial/Password to: iBlacklist v1.8, ShowTime viedo recorder v1.12b and iLog v1.0.1 for iPhone? I installed these softwares through my iPhone's sources but keep reminding to purchase or donate before I use them, I will appreciate. My email: manpita2003@yahoo.com
Manpita