3G Silver and Gold Metal Faceplates

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
How do you apply them? do you just snap it on? they look really nice, I think I might get one but Im not sure.

itschristy

Aug 2, 2008
do you guys think that if you have this, a case will fit as well?
i looks like it may not....
im thinking of buying it for a friend cause her bday is coming up, but i know she said that she wants to get a hard case and it may not fit with one on...

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Meh. Whatever floats it for u.

NOVAK

Bronze
do you guys think that if you have this, a case will fit as well?
i looks like it may not....
im thinking of buying it for a friend cause her bday is coming up, but i know she said that she wants to get a hard case and it may not fit with one on...

Yes it will fit with a case. It is very thin and flexible. It's an exact fit to the glass screen and does not cover the rubber seal between the phone casing and glass. It has an adhesive backing and comes with a install and removal tool of the same material so you don't mess up the adhesive by touching it with your finger. Don't try to apply it over an invisible shield unless you can line it up perfectly cause it will peel off your shield if you make a mistake.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Yes it will fit with a case. It is very thin and flexible. It's an exact fit to the glass screen and does not cover the rubber seal between the phone casing and glass. It has an adhesive backing and comes with a install and removal tool of the same material so you don't mess up the adhesive by touching it with your finger. Don't try to apply it over an invisible shield unless you can line it up perfectly cause it will peel off your shield if you make a mistake.
So it works with the incase slider ?