3G SYNC

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
for those who don't know...i just spoke with an Apple tech and said that if you're upgrading to the 3G, your settings you had on your 1G would stay the same when you sync in iTunes...

aahitman

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Denton, TX
I thought I heard there will be wireless syncing. Did I really hear it or was it part of that good dream I was having the other night?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I thought I heard there will be wireless syncing. Did I really hear it or was it part of that good dream I was having the other night?
Someone here suggested it awhile back. Maybe that is what you are thinking of. Don't see why it couldn't happen though. As wireless happy as Apple is you would think we would already have it.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
As far as I know there haven't been any definitive details about wireless syncing, though it would be great.

May 6, 2007
United States
Yes, this makes sense and not much would be different to my knowledge. Thanks for confirming. Commence asking questions, people!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
tell you what tho' ...i will be bringing my MacBook in the store for the sync....yes sir...right there buddy...don't need no issues...

aahitman

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Denton, TX
tell you what tho' ...i will be bringing my MacBook in the store for the sync....yes sir...right there buddy...don't need no issues...
Now that's a heck of an idea! I believe I will do the same thing.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Now that's a heck of an idea! I believe I will do the same thing.

yes sir!...you noticed this subject really wasn't covered much...when they said you have to activate it in the store i immediately thought about the sync process...now what i didn't ask the tech was how goes the sync after activation...she did confirm that all settings from my 1stG will be intact....looks like i need to make another call

aahitman

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Denton, TX
yes sir!...you noticed this subject really wasn't covered much...when they said you have to activate it in the store i immediately thought about the sync process...now what i didn't ask the tech was how goes the sync after activation...she did confirm that all settings from my 1stG will be intact....looks like i need to make another call
Post your answer when you get it. I'll be interested to find out. AT&T store is closer for me but I'll still bring in my MBP and sync it on the spot!