3G text messaging lag

ratstarwars

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Is there a thread about this already?
Just curious if anyone else has noticed the lag on texting while in 3g.
Not a big problem but just something I noticed.

Ignore my hobbyist status.
Im a Zea lot from last years launch.

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
try a restore in iTunes I'm in the process of one right now, from what I hear it fixes the SMS lag(which I have an issue with) and it is said to help the yellow tint so many people are complaining about(I don't really sees a problem with it)

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
I also notice this annoying lag sometimes. To solve it I force quit the text app and it is gone but it keeps happening. Ugh!

ratstarwars

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Again...not a complaint(slight hehe) But yah. If theres a fix for it id love that. If I do a restore does that remove everything from my phone?

RandallT.

Jul 14, 2008
i had it bad on saturday but i restarted my phone and i haven't had a problem since

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Same issue here, wondering if maybe like some APP is running in the background slowing the CPU. Reboot is a temporary fix.

I tell you one thing. I am tired of all the post that say RESTORE. The only way issues got fixed last year was with updates, it will be the same this year.

ratstarwars

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Same issue here, wondering if maybe like some APP is running in the background slowing the CPU. Reboot is a temporary fix.

I tell you one thing. I am tired of all the post that say RESTORE. The only way issues got fixed last year was with updates, it will be the same this year.
Oooooo....very good prediction...forgot about more updates for fixes., thnx.

ignore my hobbyist status...im a zea lot from last years launch

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
......you can also press and hold the home key till the Text application closes, then open it again with no lag.