3G Unlock Gone WRONG!

numb

Aug 21, 2008
OMG someone please help me. Well yesterday at like 5-6 pm...I used the mooglex simcard unlock tool to unlock my iPhone 3G. It worked fine on T-Mobile, but there was something wrong. My SIM Card Holder in the iPhone would not get out. It was stuck in there. I ejected it and it came out just a little bit..but it wouldn't come out. But I didn't worry because all I wanted was to be on T-Mobile. But this unlock only worked for about 7 hours, then it just showed either No SIM or No Service (<-usually I have full bars in my house and even my sister has full bars on the same plan =( )...so what should I do?

Here are the only two things I need to know:

1) How to get my SIM Card Holder & my SIM Card OUT? =(

2) Any solution to this? Any way to get this to work?

Thanks in advance

bambam26

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
If it will not work with the ejecting hole the only other thing is needle nose pliers. And that is not a great option either since it will damage your sim tray more than likely.

numb

Aug 21, 2008
how do i get my simcard thing OUT?

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Try this:

Pull it out as much as it will come out, then wiggle a long, thin strip of paper in there (on the side of the sim card) until you think it's between the wall of the phone, covering your sim card. Then, keeping your piece of paper in place, try pulling the sim tray & card out. With any luck, the piece of paper will guide the sim card out instead of it jamming up against the wall like you're probably doing now.