3G won't vibrate

G113385

Aug 13, 2008
Hello, i have a bit of a problem here. My phone wont vibrate at all. When on silent or regular, it just wont do it. I have checked all the settings and unchecked them a million times, did a hard reset multiple times, only thing i have not done is a full restore, do you guys think that would even work? And will a restore loose all my contacts? I know i can back up my stuff but contacts...

G113385

Aug 13, 2008
ok...could have done without the huge red text...anyways just got done doing A full restore and problem still there. did some research on another board and found a couple people with the same issue, will be going to see if i can switch out AGAIN for the fourth time..:mad:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hehe, yeah... and a full restore can sometimes be a sledgehammer when all you need is a tap.

But in this case, he's right. If you did a restore and it didn't come back, I'm sorry to say you need a 4th iPhone, apparently. :(

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
I happen to like the Big Red Text ... Simple and to the point. Good Luck with your phone, that would tick me off if mine did not vibrate.