3GS case? Beware Incipio Feather case!

fishert16

Sep 17, 2007
On launch day I purchased the Incipio Feather case at the AT&T store because for one it was on sale for only five bucks but secondly I figured it would provide protection before I got the case that I wanted (Speck Candy Shell). I noticed today that the case I have is scratching the chrome bezel quite terribly. The question I have is what is the best slim line case that will not scratch the back or the chrome bezel and will the Speck Candy Shell case scratch the chrome bezel?

Thanks

busadude

Bronze
May 7, 2009
zaggs invisible sheild then use whatever cas u want

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
not sure about the speck as i have no experience with it, but the incase slider works great for me it adds not much bulk and protects great, no scratches anywhere.

fishert16

Sep 17, 2007
Thanks I didn't notice I had posted in the original iPhone section so I reposted in the correct 3G section. Thanks so you have not seen any scratches on the bezel from the incase slider?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
no nothing at all on the slider well technically no scratches at all anywhere. I just took it out and had some fingerprints on the bessel but once i buffed them off with a microfiber and shined the besel at the light it is flawless.

fishert16

Sep 17, 2007
no nothing at all on the slider well technically no scratches at all anywhere. I just took it out and had some fingerprints on the bessel but once i buffed them off with a microfiber and shined the besel at the light it is flawless.
Ok thank you for your input I would like others to chime in on possible some other products as well but it is good to know I have a reliable solution if no others respond!

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
Ok thank you for your input I would like others to chime in on possible some other products as well but it is good to know I have a reliable solution if no others respond!
no worries at all man, best of luck sorry to hear your bessel is scuffed a bit. I know ultra-case has some pretty nice looking leather cases that i wouldn't mind trying im sure they wouldn't scuff.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I HATED my Incase Slider. It scratched the hell out of the back of my case. I know they had problems with a batch of them, so hopefully they've fixed that now. Anyway, when I got my iPhone replaced two weeks ago, I picked up the Speck CandyShell. I've said it plenty of times on other threads, it's hands down the BEST case I've ever purchased for my iPhone. It's all rubber inside, and hard on the outside. My phone is absolutely flawless when I take it out. The rubber covers all but maybe a millimeter of the bezel. And well, rubber isn't going to scratch your phone...

My vote: Speck CandyShell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
I HATED my Incase Slider. It scratched the hell out of the back of my case. I know they had problems with a batch of them, so hopefully they've fixed that now. Anyway, when I got my iPhone replaced two weeks ago, I picked up the Speck CandyShell. I've said it plenty of times on other threads, it's hands down the BEST case I've ever purchased for my iPhone. It's all rubber inside, and hard on the outside. My phone is absolutely flawless when I take it out. The rubber covers all but maybe a millimeter of the bezel. And well, rubber isn't going to scratch your phone...

My vote: Speck CandyShell.
i felt one on a buddies phone and it did feel really nice i like them a lot. My slider hasn't made so much as a hairline scratch on mine. Must have been just one batch, just about everyond ive talked to that has one loves it.