3GS iOS 5 - Cydia tweak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris5956

Bronze
Aug 3, 2010
Not sure if this is in the right place or not

I just upgraded to 5.0.1, from the very old 3.1.2. I rejailbroke with red snow etc etc.

Everythings good, now this is my first time with multitasking, does anyone know of any app, or tweak, in cydia that will let me select which apps will natively background while I can select others to automatically close out of the multitasking bar once the app is exited?

Thanks

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Not sure if this is in the right place or not

I just upgraded to 5.0.1, from the very old 3.1.2. I rejailbroke with red snow etc etc.

Everythings good, now this is my first time with multitasking, does anyone know of any app, or tweak, in cydia that will let me select which apps will natively background while I can select others to automatically close out of the multitasking bar once the app is exited?

Thanks
Are you referring to Backgrounder?

Chris5956

Bronze
Aug 3, 2010
No, I had backgrounder on my previous IOS, now on 5.0.1 it comes stock with the multitasking bar.

I want to be able to open certian apps, but when I leave that app I'd like it to close out of the multitasking bar automatically.

I know of tweaks that will kill all of the multitasking bar with one press but I'm trying to find something that does this without any action

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
No, I had backgrounder on my previous IOS, now on 5.0.1 it comes stock with the multitasking bar.

I want to be able to open certian apps, but when I leave that app I'd like it to close out of the multitasking bar automatically.

I know of tweaks that will kill all of the multitasking bar with one press but I'm trying to find something that does this without any action
What you need is WeeKillBackground Pro.....
Set it up to "Kill" all multitasking Apps except the ones you select...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
What you need is WeeKillBackground Pro.....
Set it up to "Kill" all multitasking Apps except the ones you select...
WeeKillBackground Pro is an awesome little tweak! If I had the technical wizardry to make these little tweaks I'd be making them all day long. Apple seriously need to start adding this kind of thing into it's iOS.