3rd Annual everythingiCafe "Turducken" Contest

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
3rd Annual everythingiCafe "Turducken" Contest

turducken-contest3.png

Welcome to the Forum Chicken portion of the third annual Turducken contest.

Let us know what you are thankful for this year? Friends, family or maybe it's notifications or Siri?

NOTE: Please one post per member. Please refrain from commenting on other posts.

Read the 3rd Annual everythingiCafe "Turducken" Contest for two more ways to win.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. Go Cowboys!

Contest open to residents of US only.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm thankful everyday. I whine and complain, but at the end of the day I feel like the luckiest person on the universe, for my girlfriend, family and health.

And I'm thankful for the ignore feature.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
I am thankful for a job that pays the bills, even when I am hanging out with my family in thanksgiving! Love that holiday pay! I am also thankful for my wife, my puppy and family!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I am thankful for many things this year. I have a job, even though it's frustrating me to no end. I'm thankful that my dad finally got a job because they are helping me with some bills. I'm thankful that my brother-in-law is responding to his chemo treatment and his tumor and lymph nodes have shrunk significantly. And I'm thankful that I'm dating an amazing guy who makes me feel so special and gives me tons of support. :)

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I'm thankful for friends and family and a wonderful wife and son. Couldn't live without them. Also I am thankful that while we are here enjoying these holidays and all our new toys and everything we talk about in the forum, that there are troops out there on the front lines, giving up what we take for granite everyday and standing on the front lines so that we can sleep in peace at night. For people that will risk there lives everyday so that I may enjoy a free country and the freedoms that we constantly complain about on a day to day basis. We don't realize I don't think what they do to protect us. Thank you to those who have served and who continue to serve everyday. There is a special place in heaven waiting for you. Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope everyone has a great turkey day!

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
My son, BoyToy, my friend Scott, the improvement in my heart and hockey!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I am thankful for my life, my good grades, family, cardinals winning the world series and Tony Stewart winning the championship.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Man, there are a million things I'm thankful for. I'll keep it short--the health of my family and myself, my job and my friends.

damnskippy

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
Cliche but honestly thankful for Family and friend, Siri is not a great conversationalist but is climbing the list as I get accustomed to her.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I'm thankful for my wonderful wife. She makes my life so great. I also appreciate everyone on these forums. I've been coming around for four years, not posting a whole bunch but definitely reading a bunch.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
I'm thankful that the deer that ran alongside my wife's car this morning did not hit the car.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm thankful that the deer that ran alongside my wife's car this morning did not hit the car.
My brother hit a deer a few weeks ago when he was driving home from work (my brother, not the deer). A few nights later, his wife hit a deer with her van. I think both vehicles were totaled by their insurance company.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I am thankful that my 16 yo niece who was involved in a bad car accident yesterday is doing ok today. ( woman turned in front of them) She had a seizure at the scene but is doing ok today. shes beat up pretty good but shes going to be ok as will all her friends that were in the car, her friend that was driving has a broken knee and another may have a broken elbow but all 5 girls that were in the car will be ok.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
I'm thankfull for the newest member of the snowtrooper clan, little 4 month old Tiberius Anthony Barron celebrating his 1st turkey day.
With one heart surgery behind him and another on the horizon near Christmas, I cherish every moment.
Super stoked on 6 year old snowtrooper jr's desire to be the best big brother ever!

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
I'm thankful for my home, food to eat, family, pets and of course my iPhone 4s.

Timwool

Aug 11, 2011
I am thankfull for my family and friends.....

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I'm thankful to be a child of God, my family about good health, a solid few true friends and 1000s of online friends like you.

Target

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Jul 19, 2008
I am thankful for my 3 healthy children, my wonderful wife, my family which is so supporting, also for the new job I start next week as I've been unemployed for a while and it'll be nice to have income once again.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!