3rd Party App You Can Not Live Without?

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
What 3rd party app is the one that will make you not want to un-jailbreak your iPhone? More than likely Apple will have another firmware upgrade to run SDK apps, and god forbid it may be the one that is not jail breakable.

For me, it's the SNES game emulator, or the other emulators for that matter. I know it is more than one app :) I really don't know what could top having a Nintendo, Playstation, Game Boy Advance, and Super Nintendo on your phone.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
The NES emulator is nice, just like the others, but I have found that it is hard trying to do certain movements while using two buttons hard (such as jumping and moving the directional pad so that you jump forward, backward, etc.).

Not to mention, the buttons are hardly even that...they are just a spot you have to touch with your finger. Thats why the emulators never caught on for me.

For me, the app that I couldn't live without would have to be Installer. Having the ability to open a door to an entire world of applications, not to mention being able to download them and uninstall them as I please, is extremely beneficial.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
I love being jailbroken and having the ability to add all these 3rd party apps. The one I always jailbreak for is Summerboard. It blows my mind that the iPhone cant have a custom wallpaper out of the box.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
My "must have" app changes from week-to-week.

But since I have a lot of contacts I'd say my must have app right now is Search.

--
Mike

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
My "must have" app changes from week-to-week.

But since I have a lot of contacts I'd say my must have app right now is Search.

--
Mike
totally agree on this one. I do not like the contacts feature on this phone. scrolling through contacts to find the one you want, although not as tedious, almost reminds me of using a rolodex