3rd party apps that will mirror to Apple TV

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
Looking for an app to mirror video to the Apple TV with non mo4 formats I have a few but they don't support the codec or don't send audio. Doesn't have to be free I'll pay for it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
Looking for something that will work properly while mirroring via AirPlay. I can get video but no sound. This is for my VOB avi files non Apple compatible

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Looking for something that will work properly while mirroring via AirPlay. I can get video but no sound. This is for my VOB avi files non Apple compatible

You've been having this issue for a while, if I remember correctly. Why not just convert the VOB files to a format that is compatible?
It seems that Handbrake is a popular choice. http://handbrake.fr

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
Too much time to waste converting. Takes awhile and I have a fast computer. I can rip a nice quality DVD in under 15 mins.

That was trying to use airplay using the airplay feature alone. I now discovered by accident about mirroring which I know some people have success playing the content on the phone and then mirror it as a work around.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Please stick with one thread per topic. We have to backtrack and ask the same questions two or three times when the same questions are in three separate threads.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Too much time to waste converting. Takes awhile and I have a fast computer. I can rip a nice quality DVD in under 15 mins.

That was trying to use airplay using the airplay feature alone. I now discovered by accident about mirroring which I know some people have success playing the content on the phone and then mirror it as a work around.

Sometimes we have to take / spend the time to get the required results ;)