4.8" iPhone

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
But the iPad Mini makes sense. A pink iPhone with a 4.8" screen which is called the iPhone Math? Apple don't really market to 14 year old teenage girls.
All you said initially is that Apple will not make any other color than black or white... That is what I was referring to. I never mentioned Pink or Math, etc...
Just saying that unless someone has inside knowledge & is in the engineering department for Apple, never say never.
But, I agree with the pink casing or a name of math. Lol

Sent using iCafe app

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
All you said initially is that Apple will not make any other color than black or white... That is what I was referring to. I never mentioned Pink or Math, etc...
Just saying that unless someone has inside knowledge & is in the engineering department for Apple, never say never.
But, I agree with the pink casing or a name of math. Lol

Sent using iCafe app
Oh my bad! Yeah the pink iPhone? Yuck. It's not something I see Apple doing. Their phones are more sophisticated looking compared to most phones. A pink iPhone will kill their rep. Lol

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
This is what I think:

Steve is gone and so is his vision and way of doing things. He pretty much went his own direction and didn't try to "out do" the the competition with bigger screen, more mega pixels, more ram, memory etc.

Now with the new guys in charge, things are gonna change. Mark my word. They may be for the better, they may be worse. I think a larger iPhone would appeal to many people. Me for one. Then still have a regular iPhone for the people against it. I say do it. Color choice would be awesome too. I know my wife would like a pink iPhone.

Sent using iCafe app