4S is my first iPhone and I have a question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 6, 2011
I am going to pre-order tonight at 3:01am eastern and I was wondering.....does it make a difference if I order off of Verizon or go with the Apple store online. See I am using my wife's upgrade, so from what I can tell I just input her #, my account information and voila....New Phone! Correct?

Also, I have not noticed Verizon offering the Applecare +, only the Applecare....opinions?

Thanks in advance for the help

BTW, I am so excited to finally be an iPhone owner

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I will be up with ya bud! Last year I ordered 1 from Apple and 1 from AT&T since they had, and still have, the one-per-customer policy. I am also using my wifes upgrade. So YES, just input her number and your account. I am ordering from Apple.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I will be up with ya bud! Last year I ordered 1 from Apple and 1 from AT&T since they had, and still have, the one-per-customer policy. I am also using my wifes upgrade. So YES, just input her number and your account. I am ordering from Apple.
There is a 1 per customer limit? So if I'm wanting to upgrade both of my lines I will have to order 1 from both Apple & AT&T?

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am going to pre-order tonight at 3:01am eastern and I was wondering.....does it make a difference if I order off of Verizon or go with the Apple store online. See I am using my wife's upgrade, so from what I can tell I just input her #, my account information and voila....New Phone! Correct?

Also, I have not noticed Verizon offering the Applecare +, only the Applecare....opinions?

Thanks in advance for the help

BTW, I am so excited to finally be an iPhone owner
Congrats! Feel great about your iPhone and don't anyone tell you otherwise. Never get jaded.

Oct 6, 2011
Ordered on VZW, I have a post on another thread....I am worried I can't get Applecare+ now.It states on the site i think to be purchased at time of phone but VZW did not offer it.

Oct 6, 2011
I searched the Apple site/forums.....lots of verizon people are missing the Applecare+ option. I will stop by the store on my way into the office.