1. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

Via Macrumors

image.jpg

2. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

I read this so many times as iPod touch. Weird.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I can't wait for the mini benchmark and tear down

5. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

And all the haters to come out along with them.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

6. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I don't care about haters they are just lonely unhappy people with to much time on their hands.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle Zealot
    Bronze

Come on Friday! Ive got a 64gb iPad 4 coming and I'm ready.

8. Dre180

Dre180 Member
    Bronze

The hate will be in full force come Friday. I however, will be enjoying my new mini!

9. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

I just sent my iPad 3 to Amazon for $475 (locked in before the announcement) and I will be getting the iPad mini. I'm now seriously considering getting the iPad 4 too.

10. aknightstale41

Gold

Im somewhat curious, was that a wifi 64 gig version iPad? And did you mean you sold it on amazon? I just sold my iPad 2 64gig wifi on ebay for 425 and im wondering if that was the going rate.

11. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

It was a 32GB wifi only iPad 3. Amazon has a trade in program. They offer you a price and than you have a week to send it to them. After they inspect they credit your Amazon account with the quoted price. I buy tons of stuff on Amazon anyways so it's as good as cash for me.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

12. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

The Minis benchmark will be the same as the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 benchmark.

13. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Attached Files:

14. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

15. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

All you guys buying the iPad mini.... Ugh you are all paying for outdated hardware. Repackaged into a new product.

16. Europa

Europa Genius
    Senior Moderator

Yeah, well, the smaller size and lighter weight do matter. It's a compromise many of us are willing to accept. Also, some people are keeping their iPad 3s or getting an iPad 4 in addition to a mini.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Congrats to all the iPad Mini purchasers. It's a sexy lookin little tablet. I choose to pass on it. I love my iPad 3 and am looking forward to upgrading to the iPad 4.

I sold my iPad 3 to fund the iPad 4 purchase. I am excited to say the least. The iPad 4 configuration I want will not be available until Mid November so I have time to complete my sale transaction, get the check, and wait until stock comes in for the iPad 4 I want.

It'll be nice to have an iPad that is as fast as my iPhone 5. That was one of the first things I noticed when I got the iPhone 5, it was faster than my iPad and I didn't like that much. So the timing of the iPad 4 is perfect for me. Now, let's see when they release the next iPad that will have the same body like the iPad Mini and the iPhone 5. I'm hoping they give that a year, if not, I'll be ready to sell this one too and upgrade.

18. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

I have been using the mini all day today and so far haven't complained about speed being a issue when it went dead I switched to my iPhone 5 and didn't seem quicker even though i know it is but it did feel funny cause the smaller screen lol.

19. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

If you want to look at it that way, so is anybody buying the iPod touch. Not to mention buying the 4S or the 4 instead of the 5, which weren't even repackaged into new products, they're just plain outdated hardware.

But they're not bad hardware. They don't magically turn into crap once something better comes out. If it does the job the buyer wants it to do, and it's worth the price to them, then good on em. They are all fine products and will serve their purpose very well to 98% of the people for 98% of what they'll do with it. Not everybody needs to have the A6X and more megapixels than their TV has - only hopeless cutting edge geeks like me need that. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. rom x

rom x Contributor
    Silver

all that processing power and nothing to really take advantage of it. like multi tasking what a waste of good hardware when the os is holding it hostage. it maybe good for thoes on the cutting edge, but not for tech-heads like me who like to be on the bleeding edge of technology. that the difference from a cutting edge person vs a bleeding edge one. the cutting edge person is not willing to shed some blood.:)

21. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

Will you just please be quiet? I'm getting tired of your trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app