5 Icon Dock....where?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I just updated to 1.1.2 and everything looks good, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to have my 5 icon dock! I thought it was a setting in Customize or SMBPrefs or something, but I don't see it anymore. Where should it be?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Unfortunately, it's one of the features Customize took away (hopefully just temporarily). The current work around is to edit the M68AP.plist

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
1.13 was the last one to offer it. You can get the 1.13 version of Customize with patches to make it much more stable on 1.1.2 from the MMI installer source.

Or you can use the XLaunch and squeeze it on to the dock, then customize will keep the setting and allow you to have 5 items on the dock. I installed XLaunch only long enough to do this and it worked fine.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Ok, I got it back. First, I added all possible sources using my own guide, and then I installed CustomizeNM, which is a patched older version of Customize that supports a 5 icon dock and runs fine on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. You have to change it's permissions to 0755 first tho, using either WinSCP or Squid/Finder on the iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator: