52 mins into the WWDC Keynote

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
52 minutes into the WWDC Keynote event, they announced a game from Barcelona Spain that's suppose to drop in late September. Go back and watch the Keynote and scroll 52 minutes into the presentation. Its one of the best looking games Ive seen. I was hoping for more games like this one. please go back and watch minute 52.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
while that game looks good, I'm not so sure about the controls. I'd like for a game like that to have full 360 degree motion, but from the preview that doesn't look like it's the case. the guy just seemed to be going either left or right like a platform game. but nonetheless it still looks awesome and I'll definitely be getting it whenever it comes out.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
It looks like a simple version of GoW, in concept. No doubt impressive for a phone, but I won't care till I see control. I don't care how good it looks, the controls are key.
Proof? Force Unleashed for iPhone. Looks nice, but gameplay sucks.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I believe in September. Will it have multiplayer?

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
It looks like a simple version of GoW, in concept. No doubt impressive for a phone, but I won't care till I see control. I don't care how good it looks, the controls are key.
Proof? Force Unleashed for iPhone. Looks nice, but gameplay sucks.
thank you. that's exactly what Im talking about. the star wars game couldve been waaay better if only it had better controlls