54 iPhone Ringtones All Converted (Rap/Bay Area Music); JUST UNZIP! :)

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
Here are 54 ringtones that I personally converted to be used with the iPhone. To be honest these ringtones were made about a year ago, so some of the songs are old, but its a nice setup for anyone that likes rap/hip hop and bay area/hyphy music. Songs ranging from the likes of Lil Wayne to Mac Dre to Akon.

All you have to do is unzip the "Ringtones" folder and place it in your iTunes music folder (the actual folder with all of your music inside of it, not simply in the iTunes folder). Then you just add the folder/files into iTunes, and they will be placed under ringtones. I was told this only works if you have iTunes 7.5 and a 1.1.2 iPhone (i don't even think it needs to be jail broken). If this is in the wrong place, mods please move this thread!

Thanks you guys, i've been out of the loop for awhile (i camped and bought an iPhone back in the day but sold it) but recently bought (and modded) my second iPhone from craiglist (i got a steal of a deal lol). Hopefully some of the devs will like this, as this is my contribution to the iPhone community as of now.

Follow this link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/623918987a5c15/

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i opened it and the sounds are distorted some and the music is kinda old [ we are warned] about that though, so that is ok i guess.. other then that if yo like the bay music then yes it works...

not really what i was looking for in ringtones but yes give it a shot

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
its not spam at all, and i said the songs were kinda old, and they are lower quality because they were made for an older phone. hopefully some people get a use out of them though :)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Anyone who comes here, Take JJ's word and mine, it's a waste of time, just to get you to look at their spam things inside.

If the tones were good, but there not, its old bait crap is all it is.

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
Anyone who comes here, Take JJ's word and mine, it's a waste of time, just to get you to look at their spam things inside.

um, there are no spam things inside; how about you download the file before assuming things? i hate people like you that bash people for trying to help people out. the ONLY reason why i posted this is because i made a zip file for a friend with an iPhone so i decided to post it here. i didn't ask you to download the file, but don't spread slander about stuff you don't know about

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007

Based on your past posts, I trust that you would tell the truth.

So...are there spam things inside, or are you assuming that there are.

If there is spam in there, what is it...just curious.

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
he is assuming that there are, i guaranttee that there isn't. if there is any form of spam in a FREE 54 pack of already iPhone ringtones (THAT U don't HAVE TO DOWNLOAD), i will make a ringtone pack of your choice for FREE. so stop assuming things and accusing people of things that they didn't DO!

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
he is assuming that there are, i guaranttee that there isn't. if there is any form of spam in a FREE 54 pack of already iPhone ringtones (THAT U don't HAVE TO DOWNLOAD), i will make a ringtone pack of your choice for FREE. so stop assuming things and accusing people of things that they didn't DO!
I find this confusing. You clearly are responding to me. Yet you say "stop assuming". I wasn't assuming. Actually, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, and asking KNK to be clear. Considering how many people ask to share ringtones, I thought it was nice of you to share these.

I know you fell attacked, but watch your tone, son.

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
wow u are seriously good for nothing. why post or download if u kno u don't like the music. u don't see me bashing on the music you like, and you don't kno half of the music genres i listen to. so i suggest u quit while you are ahead because you are making an ass out of urself

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
settle down everyone! I don't like the music on here that much but, and I'm sure this applies to all threads ... don't like it move on.. I don't think this is spam as to say .. He/she is not promoting a site or anything.. Just sharring ringtones .. So they suck, yes but sucky ringtones is not spam...