5th Annual everythingiCafe Turducken Contest

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
5th Annual everythingiCafe Turducken Contest, Win iTunes Gift Cards, Mophie Juice Pack Helium

Here at everythingiCafe, we love the holidays and who doesn’t enjoy Thanksgiving. Turkey, football, more turkey, more football. To help celebrate, we’re kicking off our fifth annual “everythingiCafe Turducken Contest“, where you have 3 ways to enter and win. What’s a Turducken you say?

Turducken contest

A turducken is a dish consisting of a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken.

So can I win a Turduken? We don’t think they’d travel so well, so instead we’re three ways to win iTunes Gift Cards. Read more about how you can win!

Twitteruky
Follow us on Twitter (if you are not already), then tweet this message in it’s entirety.

I just entered to win a Mophie Juice Pack Helium from @everythingicafe #icafeturducken

We’ll randomly select one winner who will receive a Mophie Juice Pack Helium for iPhone 5/5s. To enter you must be following @everythingiCafe and you must tweet the message above in it’s entirety. Please, one tweet only. Multiple tweets will not increase your chances of winning and we don’t want to muddle up Twitter.

Faceduck
Like everythingiCafe on Facebook which you can do just below. We’ll randomly select one winner to receive $20 in iTunes Gift Cards or certificates.

Forum Chicken
Visit the contest thread in our forums and let us know what you are thankful for this year? Friends, family or maybe it’s notifications or Siri? We’ll randomly select one winner to receive $20 in iTunes Gift Cards.

One entry per member. Not a member? Join today, it’s free.

Three ways to win the 5th Annual EverythingiCafe Turduken Contest. Increase your odds and enter all three.

Contest ends on Tuesday, December 10th. Winners will be announced the week of December 13th. Winners will have 24 hours to reply if they are chosen. If a winner has not replied, we will select another winner. Contest open to residents of the US only.

Last edited:
Hmmm I am thankful for my beautiful daughter and my wonderful "better half", for my health and all that I have been blessed to have, for my first and second amendment, thankful for the great core group of friends and family I have around me pushing me and giving me the drive to better myself every single day. Thankful to be comfortable enough to have all the belongings I have and a nice roof over my head. Thankful enough to be able to give back now as well. Growing up pretty poor has kept me humble and being able to give back to toys for tots and charities is probably my number one thing around the holidays. Last of all I am thankful for all of you guys here. The past 5 years on this forum I've learned more then I could ever ask for.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Happy Holidays!

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'm thankful for my wonderful wife, my 3 kids, my 3 grandkids and my 2 sisters. I'm thankful for all the blessings I've received. I'm thankful for iCafe and all I've learned from everyone here.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm glad there's a Facebook Page and Twitter account. Tweeted and "Liked". I also shared the Page on Facebook.

Sent on iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Jan 26, 2011
I'm thankful for my family and friends and good health and happiness. I'm thankful that in this terrible economy, that is own my own businesss and can support my family through it.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am thankful for my family, friends and of course my girlfriend for being there for me during all of my medical issues over the past year and a half. They have helped me stay strong and know that things will get better!

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
Thankful for my wife and daughters. They continually bring light to my life. Thankful that I have a good job in today's lousy economic climate.

detroity2k

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Detroit, MI
I am thankful for automatic app updates in the background on my iPhone, ipad and imac! There is a God!

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I'm thankful to Target for giving me $200 for my first gen. iPad a few weeks ago. Thanks to Target my two daughters will get a brand new iPad mini from Santa this Christmas.

Oh, and I'm thankful to enter this contest...

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm thankful for my health, and my new iPad Mini Retina which is fantastic, but just stuff that doesn't come close to what really matters. Most of all I'm thankful for those who mean the most to me in my life, my family, and dear friends, past and present.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Thankful takes on a new level of definition when talking about T-Day with Tiberius, the fantastic doctors and all the support the Snowtrooper's have from members here.....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2007
Hello, EIC: Thanks for sponsoring great contests. I am thankful for my family, my career, my education.... and my love of lifelong learning. XO

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm thankful for my boyfriend and his great sense of humor, that my sweet cat is feeling better and has started eating again, my family, my mom's cooking, my job, that Lays brought Dill Pickle potato chips back, and that I'm not living in a war zone and shot at by missiles every day.

RevJar

Mar 21, 2011
I am thankful for the blessings that God has granted to me this last year: continued health, child #3, all of my earthly possessions that I have but could easily live without.

jtomalley

Jan 2, 2008
First and foremost, I'm very thankful that I'm still here and breathing, complaining, laughing, crying, eating, sleeping, sneezing, lazing on Sunday afternoons and generally not dead.

People. This covers some wide ground. I am surrounded by people who every day help me out, make me laugh, make me feel loved and appreciated. Family, near and far; friends, vendors, clients and colleagues at work and in my everyday life; healthcare professionals; the guy on the help line at AT&T who spent 55 minutes helping me lower my cell phone bill; the barista at Starbucks; and that lady at Ralph's market with a full cart who let me go ahead of her in line because I only had a bottle of non-dairy creamer, a bunch of bananas and a pack of gum. To all of you, I thank you.

Coffee. I'm really thankful for coffee.

While I'm on the subject of consumables, I'm thankful that I live in a place and time where food and clean water are plentiful. Not everyone has that.

My job. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's hectic and sometimes it's just a giant pain in the ass, but I am thankful to be gainfully employed with decent health benefits and I get to go home at night and I can turn on the TV if I want and watch cable that my job allows me to pay for and see the things my company helps to create. It's kinda cool.

Technology. It's integral to my job function, it allows me to talk to my Mom every day and my best friend to show me her new hairdo on my iPhone, wash my clothes and sheets whenever I want to, post silly pictures of my life to people who live far away, pay a bill from a movie theatre before the previews start, find the proper temperature to bake scones, see what the weather will be doing tomorrow in Bangladesh, and to send a snapshot of that mole on my butt to my dermatologist to find out if it's something I should worry about. Not to mention all the apps. Thank you for apps.

For that matter, thank you for electricity and rechargeable batteries.

〰posted from my ipad

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life. Most of all I am thankful for my parents and family's health. I am thankful for surviving another round of reductions at work, even though the stress is probably taking years off my life, lol.

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
I'm so incredibly thankful to be two years fully employed again. And also that my wife convinced me that we should have a second child - can't imagine life without my beautiful baby girl :)

tony2k79

Jun 15, 2008
I'm thankful for the jailbreaking teams that are hard at work undoing the shackles that Apple has put on iOS 7! C'mon guys! I know you can do it!