$600 iPod? where'd my phone go

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I searched and didn't find anything about this so maybee someone can explain to me why my iPhone has a black background no icons and iPod+wiFi icon and thats it. lol

I really don't want to restore again... so if anyone knows a fix for this please help me! Thank you

and im on 1.1.2

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I searched and didn't find anything about this so maybee someone can explain to me why my iPhone has a black background no icons and iPod+wiFi icon and thats it. lol

I really don't want to restore again... so if anyone knows a fix for this please help me! Thank you

and im on 1.1.2
maybe you should tell us a little more about your issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

fretos86

Nov 12, 2007
maybe you should tell us a little more about your issue...[/qui think its similar to my problem ...
i have an unlocked iPhone running v 1.1.1 .
I installed customize and summerboard , and after i did some changes , the phone restarded and now the springboard disappeared and all i can see is a black screen saying , Ipod on the top left corner , showing the time in the middle ,battery top right corner. When i double click the menu button i go in ipod and the other thing is that i can still receive calls. Other than that i cant do anything since i don't see anything. I cant restore my phone because it will be locked

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Last edited by a moderator: