7 + completely sold out, JB 7 as well

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Baller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

If you want to go to a store and try and get the 7+ without a preorder I wouldn't bother.

Per Apple

Apple’s statement is below:

We couldn’t be happier with the initial response to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and we are looking forward to beginning sales through our retail stores and partners around the world.
    Beginning Friday, limited quantities of iPhone 7 in silver, gold, rose gold, and black will be available for walk-in customers at Apple retail stores. During the online pre-order period, initial quantities of iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them.
    Customers can continue to order all models in all colors on apple.com. We sincerely appreciate our customers’ patience as we work hard to get the new iPhone into the hands of everyone who wants one as quickly as possible.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Think it's important to note that they say availability at partner locations may vary, and can be corroborated by my experience with preorder.
    12:35 am into presell last week, Apple was showing ship dates of November for the Jet Bkack, while my Sprint store manager was able to get my 128GB 7+ Jet Black secured for launch day in store delivery 6 hours later....

3. TRBO VNM

TRBO VNM Member
    Bronze

I'll be curious to see what happens with mine I preordered this week through AT&T. I think Oct. 16th or maybe 18th is when they expected shipping or maybe delivery.

4. MCube74

MCube74 New Member

Yes,seems like Apple is having a hard time keeping up the production. I am hearing that this will continue to be the case for another month or two.

5. TRBO VNM

TRBO VNM Member
    Bronze

My matte black shipped 2.5 weeks early. Ordered from the AT&T store about a week after launch day. I'll have it Wednesday. Originally was supposed to ship between Oct 19 and 26th