$70 a month?

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
OH! Hahaha...just kiddinggg (well not rly lol)

I would do that...but 1: Ive lost all the chargers for them... and 2: I like the iPhone too much :p
That was a close one;) I thought you were going to the darkside which is where I just happen to be from!:p

-I hate chargers, its like their made to be lost within a month haha! Thats why I love the iPhones Dock :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
That was a close one;) I thought you were going to the darkside which is where I just happen to be from!:p

-I hate chargers, its like their made to be lost within a month haha! Thats why I love the iPhones Dock :)
Haha. And some of the charger brands look alike and I get them mixed up. The dock is pretty cool...when it doesn't scratch mine, lol. Today I lost my iPhone USB cord thing...the sad part was that it was plugged in my iMac lol.

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
So what I take away from all of this is that the phone price is deceptive and the pricing annoucement was also deceptive. The new phone will cost more...and I think Apple and AT&T need to be called out on this deception.

I will not be upgrading because of the increased cost.

I will wait to see what the new iPhone killer cell phone look like before moving away from the iPhone....I simply see no reason to stay with iPhone. Everything will cost me more, and most phones provide more capability....

AutoWrencher

Jun 28, 2008
ok so all this talk is confusing the crap outta me...what am i lookin at per month for unlimited data and texts and like only 450 minutes...and do all plans have rollover?

thetoetagger

Jun 3, 2008
ok so all this talk is confusing the crap outta me...what am i lookin at per month for unlimited data and texts and like only 450 minutes...and do all plans have rollover?
$69.99 for 450 anytime minutes and unlimited data. Your minutes will rollover. Messaging is extra, they have individual plans ranging from $5 to $20 bucks i believe. $5 for 200 and 20$ for unlimited. .......plus another 10-15% in taxes and hidden fees.

AutoWrencher

Jun 28, 2008
thanks toetagger....well...same amount as is for my MotoQ with alltel....but the MotoQ sucks so i think i might as well switch over to the 3G

MrMciPhone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Basically you'll be paying $100 (after taxes, etc.) for the lowest plan with unlimited texts.