8 days away!

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by IllusionEntity, Sep 4, 2012.

1. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

Should the invites surface today? This can be the 8 day countdown!

Sent from my iOS EcoSystem

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

We shall see. Provided the September 12th reveal date of the new iPhone is the truth, I think the booking of the venue should have showed up already. Did it? I don't remember anyone talking about that anywhere. In the past the invites would show up shortly after the venue booking was revealed. Maybe a week after or so, I think.

If things are going along then we should start seeing info showing up this week. Venue booking, if not revealed already, and invites. eiC is on it though. As soon as something surfaces they will post it in the news. There are other sites too but I haven't seen anything so far.

I'm excited though! It's getting close!

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

It won't be at Moscone Center. According to what I've read online, they are already booked for that day. If the venue is on Apple property, then they can make us wait even longer.

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I'm cool with that. I already have my pennies lined up but if they have the event in October or in late September, that's fine with me. I can wait. I mean give a Broad some time to get all her pennies together without smoke and fire shooting up around her wallet before the curtains drop.:cautious: Jeez! :rolleyes:

No really. I'm prepared. I'm just adjusting because I have a partial discount not a full one and that's usually $100 more. That's $100 out of my case fund. O_o No worries because cases, good ones, won't be available for a bit of time until after the new iPhone has launched anyway.

5. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

“..the event will take place at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am.”

- Jim Dalrymple

6. mturnerua

mturnerua New Member

Man I can't wait!

7. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

YAY! I got the MDN alert when I was in the ladies room! 12 over 5 so apparently the event will be on the 12th and the iPhone will be called the iPhone 5. At least that's what they're surmising from the invites! YAY! :D:ROFLMAO:

8. stil29

stil29 Member
    Bronze

I am so excited for this launch!

9. stil29

stil29 Member
    Bronze

I wonder about cases!

10. stil29

stil29 Member
    Bronze

I already bought my screen shield from sgp

11. Brandonhacks

Brandonhacks New Member

Those invites that were sent out are pretty minimalistic compared to what we've always seen, but I'm very excited to finally get a new iPhone being that my last had water damaged and this is what I was waiting for.

12. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Hard core! I love it! (y)