802.11n on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I have 2 networks setup in my home. I have a b/g and then strictly an n (Airport Extreme N). When setting up my wifi the n network shows up but I can't connect to it. The weird thing is that only n computers can see it, all of my other computers that are b/g don't even see the n but the iPhone does... Any insight?

Also this is neither here nor there, but my iPhone just stopped connecting to my b/g network today and I can't figure out how to fix it. I "forgot" the network and rejoined with the password but it just says that it can't connect.

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have an Airport Extreme also. I have been able to connect to it no problem.

I have 2 networks setup in my home. I have a b/g and then strictly an n (Airport Extreme N). When setting up my wifi the n network shows up but I can't connect to it. The weird thing is that only n computers can see it, all of my other computers that are b/g don't even see the n but the iPhone does... Any insight?

Also this is neither here nor there, but my iPhone just stopped connecting to my b/g network today and I can't figure out how to fix it. I "forgot" the network and rejoined with the password but it just says that it can't connect.