8am est grrrrrr

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
30+ minutes so far, and still cranking. It says activation alert, no signal detected, signal is required to complete activation on the screen right now which is making me nervous because I'm already late for work if this bombs or something.

SNiiP3R

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Anyone from NY got the update yet ? I have the restore version of 2.0, but i want to install the official update.

lornawal

Sep 25, 2007
Anyone from NY got the update yet ? I have the restore version of 2.0, but i want to install the official update.
In the same boat as you, I'm in nyc installed 2.0 yesterday, keep checking for update on iTunes and nothing! I think we might have to downgrade back to 1.1.4 in order to detect it. I'm so bummed.

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
In the same boat as you, I'm in nyc installed 2.0 yesterday, keep checking for update on iTunes and nothing! I think we might have to downgrade back to 1.1.4 in order to detect it. I'm so bummed.
try resetting the iPhone and restarting iTunes. thats what worked for me, but i didn't have 2.0 yet.

Good luck everyone, gotta run to work!

salanester

Oct 9, 2007
Come on people....it's just a software update for a phone! Relax for crying out loud! What a bunch of nerds.

Wait, its 6am (California)...I don't work today.... I don't have a reason to be up for at least 3 hours...I've hit my check for an update button 50 times....

It suddenly hit me that I'm one of you. lol

I keep wanting to drive by an AT&T store close by just to see if a line has already formed. If I just happen to drive by that place today and it doesn't look too busy......who knows what I might do.