8GB or 4GB

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you have an 8GB or 4GB iPhone?

• 8GB

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 4GB

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

masoud90

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
Which version did you get? 8GB? 4GB? Most of the members seem to have 8GB if they already have their iPhone. any members there that have the 4GB?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I got the 8GB model.

I'm thinking if they come out with a better/newer version later this year or early next year, I can sell an 8GB model easier than I could sell a 4GB model. Whether that's true, or whether I wasted the extra $100 remains to be seen. Chances are I'll keep this beauty for quite a while though.

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
4gb here. I would have gotten an 8, but they were sold out, and my plan was to get whichever I could get anyway. I was more than happy to get my hands on the 4gb too!

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I can see why many people would go right for the 8gb, like jbaraga's comment to not want to carry around two devices. It doesn't matter for me, because I carry around things in a purse anyway. I have other pda phones with tons of programs and 1gb storage cards that aren't even half used up, and I also have a 4gb Ipod so I often have two or so devices on me at any given time. Hence, the 4gb is fine for my situation. (although LOL, as I'd have picked up an 8gb if one had been in stock)