A Bit Of Red Goes A Long Way

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
I have the incase slider and was looking at it and thought it was abit boring how the incase logo was just the same colour as the white case so decided to colour it red with a cd marker

Looks better in my opinion lol

Last edited by a moderator:

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I have the incase slider and was looking at it and thought it was abit boring how the incase logo was just the same colour as the white case so decided to colour it red with a cd marker

Looks better in my opinion lol
Doesn't look bad at all. Can you tell it's definitely a marker though? It looks a little faint....

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
You can abit when you look close not just looking normally but if you get it coloured right you shouldnt be able to see it

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
WOW! That is very nice. It put a smile on my face to see it! GR8 Job! Awesome.

Maybe, shoot a picture of this over to the Incase people to give them some ideas. The sliders don't fit my iPhone 3Gs too well at all. The solid colors are all too tight for some reason. Its a battle to the finish to get the dag on sliders off once i finally squeeze them on. I hate that. I guess the iPhone 3Gs is slightly bigger than the 3G. I have my 3G still and the sliders I have fit it perfect but the 3Gs - FAIL on fit!

I hope they do something. This picture might give them incentive to create some new sliders and maybe those will fit the 3Gs.

Thanks for sharing the picture though. Awesome!

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
. I guess the iPhone 3Gs is slightly bigger than the 3G. I have my 3G still and the sliders I have fit it perfect but the 3Gs - FAIL on fit!
!
THat makes no sense. They are exactly the same size... there might be a slight WEIGHT difference but thats about it.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
THat makes no sense. They are exactly the same size... there might be a slight WEIGHT difference but thats about it.
I agree that it makes no sense. Both of the phones were described as being the same size. That is why I am baffled by why the cases don't fit the 3Gs it's weird.

The only thing I could think is the cases are slightly smaller, but that too makes no sense. The one thing I know is that the specialty Incase Slider cases like the Para and the new Hunter one, fit my 3Gs perfectly with no problems at all. I have all their specialty cases, as a matter of fact, and they all fit my 3Gs perfect while the solid color ones don't. I haven't gotten the Bamboo collection yet but I will find out soon as I will be ordering them and I'll see how they fit.

Possibly All of MY solid color cases are just not going to fit MY iPhone 3GS because I am sure there are people who the Incase Slider cases fit fine.:D
It's a mystery.
iPhone 3Gs

Size and weight

Height: 4.5 inches (115.5 mm) Width: 2.4 inches (62.1 mm) Depth: 0.48 inch (12.3 mm) Weight: 4.8 ounces (135 grams)

iPhone 3G

Size and weight

Height: 4.5 inches (115.5 mm) Width: 2.4 inches (62.1 mm) Depth: 0.48 inch (12.3 mm) Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)

Last edited by a moderator: