A camera idea

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
With the apps that are coming out for the iPhone that are supposed to plug into the usb what if someone made a better quality camera that could plug into it? I would think they could make it nearly as good as many of the compact digital camera they have now but much smaller as they would not have to put a screen on it or make room for a battery. You would also be able to have the pictures directly on your phone and have pretty large storage capacity if needed. What you guys think?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I could see someone making a front-facing camera...

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Yeah we all love attachments

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
That's something entirely different. It's just an ad on to the existing camera. I'm talking of something entirely new and separate. It just plugs into the usb slot like the blood sugar meter they were talking about.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I know its different but its still an attachment meaning one more thing to carry.

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
I know its different but its still an attachment meaning one more thing to carry.

The idea would be you would only carry it with you if you were looking to take some slightly higher quality pictures. If you're on vacation you are going to be carrying your camera with you anyways. What if you could make an attachment that was high megapixles that just attached on?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
The idea would be you would only carry it with you if you were looking to take some slightly higher quality pictures. If you're on vacation you are going to be carrying your camera with you anyways. What if you could make an attachment that was high megapixles that just attached on?
Well I guess some people will go for that. But you're talking to the guy that doesn't use a case, a screen protector, or anything. I use an FM transmitter in the car and that's it lol.

I

innocentmonda

what a nicer sharing...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I'm not sure what you mean by this..