a couple concerns and questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

edel33

Jul 2, 2007
For starters, like most people I've had the phone for a couple days, and like a lot of the features the phone has to offer. While playing around their where a couple things that i couldn't figure out that i was wondering if anybody could clear up for me.

1) MMS- is this phone capable of sending multimedia messages, for example texting pictures?

2) Safari Browser- is their anyway to make it so every time i close and reopen the program it doesn't start up on my last visited page. For example i always want it to start on google.com.

3) Selecting Text- is their a way to select text in order to copy/paste? And also selecting to erase fragments, can i do that, or do i just have to keep tapping the delete button?

Thanks for your time,
Ben

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
For starters, like most people I've had the phone for a couple days, and like a lot of the features the phone has to offer. While playing around their where a couple things that i couldn't figure out that i was wondering if anybody could clear up for me.

1) MMS- is this phone capable of sending multimedia messages, for example texting pictures?

2) Safari Browser- is their anyway to make it so every time i close and reopen the program it doesn't start up on my last visited page. For example i always want it to start on google.com.

3) Selecting Text- is their a way to select text in order to copy/paste? And also selecting to erase fragments, can i do that, or do i just have to keep tapping the delete button?

Thanks for your time,
Ben

1. Yes, just send photos as emails. Make the "To" address the area code+phone number@mms.att.net

2. Dunno

3. Not yet. Many ppl crying for this option, though. Maybe later, after some updates?

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
a quick search of the forum would find most of these questions have their own topics.

The only way as of now to keep google as your homepage would be to create a new page and just always go back to It.

Selecting text may be added later but I can't see how it would work as moving your finger is needed to move around the page.

Hope this helps.