A couple of questions...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ugzruben

Nov 3, 2007
I have an unlocked iPhone with a businesss plan.

As I mention in an earlier post, AT&T does not allow the use of the iPhone under a businesss plan, they force you to open a personal account. I worked around this by unlocking it and only adding a basic 19.99 unlimited data plan.

I never mentioned I had an iPhone, nor do i check my account info using the iPhone.

My questions are the following:

1. Everything works except the Visual Voicemail. Is there a way to activate it with what I am using?

2. I have a blackberry with a blackberry unlimited service. Can I switch sim cards without having to call in to activate an 19.99 unlimited data plan and avoid being charged extra?

3. I know I am probably a little weird but I keep wanting to flip back and forth from my blackberry curve and the iPhone. So I wanted to do it without having to switch data plans back and forth.

I see myself wanting to use the blackberry for businesss with its fast email and qwerty keyboard but i love the functions of on the iPhone such as the larger screen, youtube, surfing the internet with safari, etc.

Thanks for the time

Ruben

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You're not going to like my reply.

1. No. That's how they get ya.
2. No. I never owned BB, but from what I hear, they use different data plans.
3. Yes you are. Try your hardest to make yourself enjoy your beautiful iPhone :) Seriously, what's not "fast" about iPhone's email for you? And still not used to the keyboard? It gets better...

ugzruben

Nov 3, 2007
You're not going to like my reply.

1. No. That's how they get ya.
2. No. I never owned BB, but from what I hear, they use different data plans.
3. Yes you are. Try your hardest to make yourself enjoy your beautiful iPhone :) Seriously, what's not "fast" about iPhone's email for you? And still not used to the keyboard? It gets better...
thank you! Any others?