A Customize Question >

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
I keep hearing mixed reviews of Customize so I have yet to install it in fear of having to do the dreaded RESTORE. In turn I am limited as to what I can do unless I use WinSCP which, as I am sure many know, is time consuming etc .... Who Recommends Customize & who thinks it shouldn't be used ? Anyone have some links to where I can manually upload WiFi, Carrier, Battery images etc . . . ? Thanks

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
I keep hearing mixed reviews of Customize so I have yet to install it in fear of having to do the dreaded RESTORE. In turn I am limited as to what I can do unless I use WinSCP which, as I am sure many know, is time consuming etc .... Who Recommends Customize & who thinks it shouldn't be used ? Anyone have some links to where I can manually upload WiFi, Carrier, Battery images etc . . . ? Thanks
Well. I have never had to restore from Customize. I recommend it greatly as long as you download SUID Lib Fix so it doesn't crash. Also sign up at customizeapp.com so you can upload your own themes and filesets and such. I got a lot of use out of it when I had it, but I recently went stock. All in all, I recommend it. You can always create a backup theme so if you install something that screws something up, you can just restore to that theme. =D

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I am still using the old modded customize to work for 1.1.4. Is there more stuff that customize 2 can do that customize 1 cant? Reason I ask is that I’m happy with my modded customize and would like to keep using it there are mo major difference with version 2.