A Day in the Life of OJ

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
ok. What a pain the ass I can be! I figured, after yesterday's train wreck, that maybe I would have a thread today sharing pics of my life and Savannah as I meander through a day off from golf. Really won't be too interesting but since I just remembered how to upload pics directly to EIC from the BluesPhone (my name of my phone), I just couldn't resist the temptation...

As your day progresses, so will mine here in this thread. Hope you enjoy my boring life...

I think happy hour starts around 4....:cool:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
yeah sam, you can use that iCopy link through Safari and it's kinda tricky at first but it allows you to copy and paste the link from your photobucket account into the post on EIC. I don't have my iPhone anymore so I don't remember the site for iCopy but I'm sure OJ can guide ya there.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
ok. What a pain the ass I can be! I figured, after yesterday's train wreck, that maybe I would have a thread today sharing pics of my life and Savannah as I meander through a day off from golf. Really won't be too interesting but since I just remembered how to upload pics directly to EIC from the BluesPhone (my name of my phone), I just couldn't resist the temptation...

As your day progresses, so will mine here in this thread. Hope you enjoy my boring life...

I think happy hour starts around 4....:cool:
don't get our hopes up then puss out like ya did with the St. Pattys one. I'll give ya a mulligan on that one though since the abundance of green beer probably did you in.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

This looks a good place as any to bang a few nuggets...

Upload... They are footjoy spikeless black leather classics. Hope I didn't "reveal".....

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

Notice the nice shallow divots movng along the target line.. Notice how I hit one ball right next to where I hit the last one, cutting out a divot "pattern" and not butchering up a ton of grass...

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta

Notice the nice shallow divots movng along the target line.. Notice how I hit one ball right next to where I hit the last one, cutting out a divot "pattern" and not butchering up a ton of grass...
Environmentally cautious OJ, who would of thought? :laugh2:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
what the hell kind of beer is that?

i have never seen that before in my life.

- Long Haired Girly Boy

S

Starry

I just want to know why no pic of OJ in any of those.... the man of Mystery with a 9 iron! I don't golf so that could be a wrong number LOL