a few pics of things around my house

H

Hayesimus

Got bored and was playin with my new camera so here's a couple pics of my house. Its not picked up right now or there'd be some better pics with more in them lol.

There used to be a HUGE plant behind my couch, but I gave it back to my aunt so I haven't filled the empty spot in front of the mirrors yet. The paintings with the detached frames were done by this little boy that went to the clinic I worked for a few years ago. He painted them for me one day and I told him I'd hang them in my house.
empty corner.jpg

My jungle mask. My aunt hates it. Says it scares her.
jungle mask.jpg

My balls. Nuff said.
my balls.jpg

I don't even know WHAT this thing is, but my aunt got it at a flea market and I think it looks neat.
plaster thing.jpg

Took a stab at arranging some fake plants/weeds in a totally non-gay way. Did I succeed? I think so. But that's only my opinion.
weeds.jpg

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
If I woke up one day and saw that mask...

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Hayes, I just love your enthusiasm. I'm glad you're having fun with your new camera.

And besides that, I'm a tremendous voyeur (but not in a creepy way).. I just always wonder what other people's houses are like - kinda gives you a peek into their lives and who they are. So, thanks for sharing. :)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
pretty cool pics.. The plant thingy looks great.. Doesn't come
Accross gay... I don't think. Maybe we can turn this into a "member's home pics" thread..? I'd love to see other inside pics from everybody..

H

Hayesimus

that's a big kitty...

S

Starry

Got it at an auction in Bakersfield. It is almost solid wood and we think it was a carousel horse. I've been researching it on and off for years and never found anything that confirms exactly what it is.
Here let me give you .. your researching answer.. it's a BIG SOLID PIECE OF FREAKIN WOOD AND THAT IS A BIG ARSE KITTY KAT! *Howling*

there you go :)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Your avatar, looks like someone gave you a Dirty Sanchez
(Obviously im refering to Hayes)

S

Starry

Oooohhhh OJ I like that Cowboys case.... :) SCHWEET! :)
Not that we'll do any better this year but hey.. I'm a diehard Cowboy fan.. LOL :)

S

Starry

C'mon you gotta have faith in our Cowboys:laugh2:
Oh I do hun... I really do.. I'm a season ticket holder I'm either stupid or like the guys in uniform *Howling*

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
We should make a separate thread on pictures of people's houses. Kind of like the iPhone pictures thread. We could use this one, but the title kind of implies that it's just Hayes' house.

H

Hayesimus

Its my thread and I'll cry if I want to!

just kidding. Feel free to edit my title.