A holster for the Capsule Rebel case

reilly09

Bronze
Apr 14, 2009
West Virginia
Good morning everyone. I have an iPhone 3G with a capsule rebel case on it. I have been trying to get the switcheasy vision2 clip, but for the last couple weeks the web site is saying it is out of stock. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for holsters that will fit the capsule rebel case?

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Good morning everyone. I have an iPhone 3G with a capsule rebel case on it. I have been trying to get the switcheasy vision2 clip, but for the last couple weeks the web site is saying it is out of stock. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for holsters that will fit the capsule rebel case?
how about this clip?

Mech

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008

You must've not read the part where he clearly states they are out of stock...

I've been waiting for them to get it back in as well. I wrote and asked when they expect it to be back in stock, but have not heard anything yet.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
You must've not read the part where he clearly states they are out of stock...

I've been waiting for them to get it back in as well. I wrote and asked when they expect it to be back in stock, but have not heard anything yet.
haha, yeah i did miss that. thanks for pointing it out.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
You may be able to get a pouch type holster for it, but I don't think there is anything like the visionclip2 that will work with the capsule rebel. I ordered both the rebel and the visionclip2 at the same time, the holster was backordered I ended up getting it a week later. Jury is still out on whether I like it or not. It keeps the phone secure...and it's easy enough to get the phone in the clip, but getting it out is awkward. The instructions tell you to turn the clip to the vertical position and leverage the phone out. It gets a bit easier over time, but I hesitate when the term leverage is used in conjunction with my iPhone, LOL.

Mech

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
haha, yeah i did miss that. thanks for pointing it out.

No problem :laugh2:

To the OP. I just got this response from SwitchEasy

ear Customer,

Vision Clip 2
Color Crimson 3G
Rebel White 3G

Will be back on our shelf by July 11-th

Sorry about making you wait..

SwitchEasy Team