A Humorous Rant on Google Glass

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I totally agree that Google Glass should be illegal while driving - some people are distracted enough as it is, myself included. Her other points seem moot to me, though, like not being able to hold a conversation with someone while wearing them, which I think is just more of a joke by her than anything because why would you wear them while talking to someone in the first place? I actually take my sunglasses off when I am sitting with someone because I prefer eye contact in conversations.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I totally agree that Google Glass should be illegal while driving - some people are distracted enough as it is, myself included. Her other points seem moot to me, though, like not being able to hold a conversation with someone while wearing them, which I think is just more of a joke by her than anything because why would you wear them while talking to someone in the first place? I actually take my sunglasses off when I am sitting with someone because I prefer eye contact in conversations.
Folks look at their phones while holding conversations; what makes you think they wouldn't be peeking at their Glass display while talking to someone else?