A little advice please...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 6, 2007
This is my first post, so bear with me....

I am a 21 year old college student, I commute to NY from NJ everyday (4 hours roundtrip). I also have an hour or two break everyday. My money's kinda of tight, but I've been wanting an iPhone. The commute sucks so bad and I get bored out of my mind. I also get frustrated during my breaks at school. I've had several iPods before but get rid of them because I got bored of them. Is an iPhone a good investment for me?

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
You might get bored with the iPhone if you got bored easily with your iPods, but this is definatley a different beast I think. If you want to watch those videos on your iPhone, you can, and then switch them out as you watch them daily. don't forget about all the albums you can carry!

If you are bored in class your school probably has Wi-Fi so you can surf the web or IM people whenever or wherever you are.

Speaking of fast web connections, you can set up a portal to your PC or Laptop to allow access to your whole MP3 and MP4 library through your iPhone!

Even just fooling around with other various functions with the touch screen is fun when you are bored.

I also have a tight budget and still think the iPhone was the best purchase I've made in a long, long time.

Hope this helps and good luck with whatever you decide!