A little help here? Recently Restored iPhone

Sep 18, 2007
Hey all,

So I had a great setup, football team logos in the background and carrier symbols changed, custom apps, games, X-Launch, all the good stuff.

... and then I tried to download a ringtone and got a Main Script error and I had to restore completely. Now I'm back to a base phone and, I assume, have the latest firmware installed on it due to the restore.

My question is, how do I go about customizing my phone again? I don't have the links for IBrickr anymore and I have heard that that might not work with the firmware I have now. There has to be a way to customize it again, no?

Thank in advance!

Oh, and I'm on a PC.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hey all,

So I had a great setup, football team logos in the background and carrier symbols changed, custom apps, games, X-Launch, all the good stuff.

... and then I tried to download a ringtone and got a Main Script error and I had to restore completely. Now I'm back to a base phone and, I assume, have the latest firmware installed on it due to the restore.

My question is, how do I go about customizing my phone again? I don't have the links for IBrickr anymore and I have heard that that might not work with the firmware I have now. There has to be a way to customize it again, no?

Thank in advance!

Oh, and I'm on a PC.

Are you restored to 1.1.3?

Sep 18, 2007
Yes, and I'm a little unsure of the whole process. I had a lot customized on my phone prior because someone here walked me through the steps of adding files, creating directories, using X-Launch, etc.

Basically I don't like having an out of the box looking phone.

How do I edit icons?
How do I change sliders and charging screens?
Can I get anything like I used to have with X-Launch and custom applications?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Yes, and I'm a little unsure of the whole process. I had a lot customized on my phone prior because someone here walked me through the steps of adding files, creating directories, using X-Launch, etc.

Basically I don't like having an out of the box looking phone.

How do I edit icons?
How do I change sliders and charging screens?
Can I get anything like I used to have with X-Launch and custom applications?
I read today that even when the jailbreak comes to 1.1.3 there will have to be update for the 3rd party apps and mainly Installer and iBrickr and jailbreakme in order for them to work with the 1.1.3