A little help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cyrus7

Dec 25, 2007
I just got an iPhone and just have a few question as tbh I'm really confused as there seems to be so much different information on the same topics.

Well i have the 1 with 1.1.2 firmware and 04.02.13_G modem firmware and following tutorials i changed it to 1.0.2 firmware so i cud use ibrickr to unlock it. Now the phone goes onto the main menu without the activation screen even though I never did this jailbreak thing so I'm wondering do you have to do that so the wifi works or will my wifi work once I get a tubrosim or stealthsim for my own sim card? As I do have a wireless router and it is being picked up and that but when I go to run safari it says something like "safari can't open the page because it can't find the server." The only thing that seems to be working 100% is the ipod part of it.

Also ibrickr seems to have stopped working for me I can't seem to put any applications on the phone or take them off and I can't seem to figure out why. :(

Any help or advice will be very much appreciated.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I know nothing about jailbreaking, but this forum is full of advice on the subject. Do a search and you will find more info than you will ever need.
Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have new people.