A little iCal help please (Leopard)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
What happened to the pane on the right of the calendar that would show the details of the event a glance? I don't want to have to right click on all my events.....

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
What happened to the pane on the right of the calendar that would show the details of the event a glance? I don't want to have to right click on all my events.....
The little pin on the bottom right?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks, but no, that only shows the todo list....
You're right. I see no other option. I do right-click with the left upper button on my trackball. It's less painful.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
You're right. I see no other option. I do right-click with the left upper button on my trackball. It's less painful.
yes, it's dumb they would get rid of this. I liked to be able to just click on something and see the details...

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
you can double click on the item and a pop up bubble comes up with the info--does this help?

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
No, sorry. The side drawer is gone in this edition. And you can't open multiple events.
I see what you're saying--I thought you just needed the one thing at a time. I'm sure there is a way, I'll keep checking my ical Leopard for a way to do it. I can't see Apple taking that function out completely. Wouldn't make sense.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I see what you're saying--I thought you just needed the one thing at a time. I'm sure there is a way, I'll keep checking my ical Leopard for a way to do it. I can't see Apple taking that function out completely. Wouldn't make sense.
no, it's gone. confirmed from macrumors... or Appleinsider... one of the two.