A little request for help...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
Hi all
I am a newbie in modding my iPhone but I have tried my best to do all the research possible....

now I run into a little problem. I tried to replace the original unlock knob sound file (unlock.caf) and the replacing file did not make any sound after putfile.

I believe there was something wrong in the file conversion from .mp3 to .aif

Can someone kindly make me an .aif file of an car engine starting? maybe around 1 second.

I also already have the engine sound chopped in .mp3 format...... but I cannot attach it here since its bigger than the site's limit.

If someone is willing to help, I will email the file to you guys.....

thank you so much. Hope you guys will give me a hand to give it away.

you all have a good one

-Jac

PS: does anyone have the original "unlock.caf" file?

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
jesus dude, have some patience will ya, you don't have to keep replying every hour.
First off, I should be sorry for my impatience. But you know sometimes we want to get the mod done and be cool with it :laugh2:

on the other hand, if you know how to check the time stamp of each message is posted. I made 2 more bumps with the 24 hours of the thread's life, around 12 hr apart each.... How does that make me replying every hour? :rolleyes:

I am not a kid so don't talk play stupid with me. I am asking for help nicely and not voilating any forum rules...... I did say "please" did I?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
First off, I should be sorry for my impatience. But you know sometimes we want to get the mod done and be cool with it :laugh2:

on the other hand, if you know how to check the time stamp of each message is posted. I made 2 more bumps with the 24 hours of the thread's life, around 12 hr apart each.... How does that make me replying every hour? :rolleyes:

I am not a kid so don't talk play stupid with me. I am asking for help nicely and not voilating any forum rules...... I did say "please" did I?
instead of justifing your laziness, why not search? That's where I got my files. Or try going to modmyiPhone.com. They have plenty.
its all out there for you. All you gotta do is exert a little effort. Good luck

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
instead of justifing your laziness, why not search? That's where I got my files. Or try going to modmyiPhone.com. They have plenty.
its all out there for you. All you gotta do is exert a little effort. Good luck
I already searched as well as on modmyiPhone...... but as you suggested. I posted a thread on modmyiPhone then someone nice showed me how to do it.