A little request for help...

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
Hi all
I am a newbie in modding my iPhone but I have tried my best to do all the research possible....

now I run into a little problem. I tried to replace the original unlock knob sound file (unlock.caf) and the replacing file did not make any sound after putfile.

I believe there was something wrong in the file conversion from .mp3 to .aif

Can someone kindly make me an .aif file of an car engine starting? maybe around 1 second.

I also already have the engine sound chopped in .mp3 format...... but I cannot attach it here since its bigger than the site's limit.

If someone is willing to help, I will email the file to you guys.....

thank you so much. Hope you guys will give me a hand to give it away.

you all have a good one

-Jac

PS: does anyone have the original "unlock.caf" file?

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
or can anyone send me any .caf file clip at all?

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
jesus dude, have some patience will ya, you don't have to keep replying every hour.
First off, I should be sorry for my impatience. But you know sometimes we want to get the mod done and be cool with it :laugh2:

on the other hand, if you know how to check the time stamp of each message is posted. I made 2 more bumps with the 24 hours of the thread's life, around 12 hr apart each.... How does that make me replying every hour? :rolleyes:

I am not a kid so don't talk play stupid with me. I am asking for help nicely and not voilating any forum rules...... I did say "please" did I?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
First off, I should be sorry for my impatience. But you know sometimes we want to get the mod done and be cool with it :laugh2:

on the other hand, if you know how to check the time stamp of each message is posted. I made 2 more bumps with the 24 hours of the thread's life, around 12 hr apart each.... How does that make me replying every hour? :rolleyes:

I am not a kid so don't talk play stupid with me. I am asking for help nicely and not voilating any forum rules...... I did say "please" did I?
instead of justifing your laziness, why not search? That's where I got my files. Or try going to modmyiPhone.com. They have plenty.
its all out there for you. All you gotta do is exert a little effort. Good luck

msfamilia

Jul 11, 2007
instead of justifing your laziness, why not search? That's where I got my files. Or try going to modmyiPhone.com. They have plenty.
its all out there for you. All you gotta do is exert a little effort. Good luck
I already searched as well as on modmyiPhone...... but as you suggested. I posted a thread on modmyiPhone then someone nice showed me how to do it.